منتديات سبحان الله وبحمده

primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w 829894
ادارة المنتدي primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w 103798
منتديات سبحان الله وبحمده
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

تبادل اعلاني  تبادل اعلاني  تبادل اعلاني  تبادل اعلاني

تبادل اعلاني

primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
indofal
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك
indofal

عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 33 تاريخ التسجيل : 25/12/2010

primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w   primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w Emptyالثلاثاء ديسمبر 28, 2010 2:47 pm

[justify]assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarokatu

1. People who hold on to my sunna at the time of my people hit by damage to the reward as a martyr. (Narrated Ath-Thabrani)

2. Anyone blessed with God's pleasure he should bertahmid (praise) to God, and whoever let him feel slowed beristighfar sustenance to God. Whoever hit adversity in a problem, let say "Laa haula walaa quwwata illaa illaahil'aliyyil'adzhim." (There is no power and no strength except with the help of Allah the Most High, Most Great) "(Narrated by al-Bayhaqi and Al-Rabii ')

3. People who are smart are those who can conquer lust and do good for the stock after death. People who are weak is that following the whims and desires and grandiose daydream about Allah. (Narrated by Abu Dawood)

4. The wind is from the goodness of God that brings grace and doom, so do not be hollering she swore. Ask God blessed his kindness and seek refuge in Allah from its ugliness. (Narrated by Bukhari)

5. Prophet forbade vow by his saying: "Verily it (votive) can not resist a bit of destiny and only the withdrawal of money from the grabber." (Narrated by Bukhari)

Explanation:
Hunks can not be withdrawn money with willing heart, but made possible through the vows.

6. Ra Anas said, "We asked the Prophet," When you meet a friend (brother) if we are bowing to each other? "The Prophet replied," No thanks. "We asked," Is hugging each other? "The Prophet replied," No, but enough to shake hands with each other. "(Narrated by Ibn Majah)

7. Holy Prophet forbade us to wear clothes of silk, wearing a gold ring and a drink with a place that is usually used to drink wine (like pot). (Narrated by An-Nasaa'i)

Description:
Especially for women (Muslim) is permitted to use the jewelry of gold and silver, and wore silk clothing and garments embroidered with silk (silk contained), but it is forbidden for men (Muslims). Especially for men who have itching disease (disease exim) who generally frequent scratching an itch on the skin, then use silk clothing is allowed for them. It is never experienced by Zubair and Abdurrahman ibn 'Awf, and the Prophet was allowed.

8. The best business is that as of mid his (fair or not superfluous.) (Narrated by al-Bayhaqi)

9. God does not like men who speak out loud (high), but God's love to the soft-spoken. (Narrated by al-Bayhaqi)

10. Verily Allah the Exalted beautiful and likes to beauty. God likes to see the signs of pleasure at the servants themselves, who pretend to hate the squalor and poverty. (Narrated by Muslim)

11. was joking and herplaying is. Actually I do not like violence in your religion. (Narrated by al-Bayhaqi)

Explanation:
The meaning, for in our religion to be flexible and not rigid.

12. Conduct business affairs with the secret. Indeed many people put malice to people who get pleasure. (Narrated Ath-Thabrani and Al-Bayhaqi)

13. "Console your heart at certain moments." (That is, is entertainment that does not violate religious norms and morals). (Narrated Ath-Thabrani and Al-Bayhaqi)

14. Not disappointed people who istikharah (begging a better choice than God), does not regret the deliberation and will not be destitute people who live frugally. (Ath-Thabrani).

15. The person closest to God is a start to give greetings. (Abu Dawud)

16. For the sake of my soul in his hand. You can not go to heaven but to believe and not believe except to love each other. Would I show you something if you did you would be mutually Compassionate? Spread salam amongst you. (Narrated by Muslim)

17. Do not lie down and put one leg over the other. (Narrated by Muslim)

18. Prophet when receiving good news, he fell down thanks to God 'Azza wajalla. (Narrated by Al Hakim)

19. By Allah, I was one of the most fear of Allah and the most righteous in Him. But I fast and break the fast, I pray and sleep, and I marry women. Whoever ignores sunnahku then he is not of my lineage. (Mutafaq'alaih)

20. Do not let the fire still burning in your house as long as you sleep. (Narrated by Bukhari)

21. Indeed Assalaam name from the names of Allaah be placed in the earth, then it was spread greeting "Assalaam" among you. (Narrated by Bukhari)

22. Prophet forbade people to eat or drink while standing. (Narrated by Muslim)

23. Verily Allah Single (Esa) and the like to the odd (numbers which are not even). (Narrated by Tirmidhi).

24. Clothing is best for you is white, then use it and also to mengkafani-mayitmu deceased. (Ath-Thahawi)

25. Prophet when sneezing, he covered his face with his hands or with his shirt and lowered (lower) voice. (Narrated by Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi)

26. Allah is shy and secretive. if you would take a bath should cover it (screened) with something. (Abu Dawud)

27. Prophet likes putting that right in all things, even though time is running and when wearing sandals. (Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan)

28. Slowly, in all things is good, except in the deeds for the hereafter. (Narrated by Abu Dawood and Al-Hakim)

29. I will saying to you for pious to Allah 'Azza wajalla, to listen, obey and obey even if your leader of a slave. Anyone who lived a long life of you then he will see a lot of cross-dispute. Stick to the Sunna-Sunna my sunna and Khulafah Rasyidin who get instructions and guidance (after me). Gigitlah tightly with dental your molars. Beware of the creation of new problems. Surely every heresy contain error. (Narrated by Tirmidhi)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
هزار_تونس
نائب مدير أول
نائب مدير أول
هزار_تونس

عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 2300 تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
العمر : 47
الموقع : سبحان الله وبحمده * تونس*

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w   primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 29, 2010 12:59 am

اللَّهُــــــــمّےصَــــــلٌےَ
علَےَ مُحمَّــــــــدْ و علَےَ آل محمَّــــــــدْ كماصَــــــلٌيت علَےَ
إِبْرَاهِيمَ و علَےَ آل إِبْرَاهِيمَ انّك حميد مجيــــــــد وبارك علَےَ
مُحمَّــــــــدْ و علَےَ آل مُحمَّــــــــدْ كما باركت علَےَ
إِبْرَاهِيمَ و علَےَ آل إِبْرَاهِيمَ فى الْعَالَمِينَ انّك حميد مجيــــــــد

بارك الله فيكي وفي كل مجهوداتكي آمين

http://ar.netlog.com/groups/wad_thamer5
بوبكرعبد الله
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى
بوبكرعبد الله

عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 215 تاريخ التسجيل : 24/11/2010
العمر : 34
الموقع : http://ar.netlog.com/paker89

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w   primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 31, 2010 9:43 am

جزاكي الله خيراً باراك الله فيكي مجهودات مميزة

primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w Www.hh50.com-Photos-Images-Expressions-Forums-0650

primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» primacy of the sunna prophet muhammad s.a.w
»  the sunna fasting various prophet muhammad s.a.w
» Tahajjud prayer is sunna

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات سبحان الله وبحمده :: منتدى الدعوة بجميع اللغات الغير عربية :: جميع اللغات الغير العربيه-
انتقل الى: